What a week I have had! Let’s map this week out thus far…
- WVU Agricultural Sciences Annex Test Kitchen audit 4pm-6:30pm; 7:30pm-9pm
- Student Dietetic Association meeting 6:30pm
- ISPP Action Team Undergraduate Intern meeting 6:30pm
- Action For Healthy Kids
- Shack Neighborhood House
- Children’s Discovery Museum of WV
- Davis College of Agriculture, Natural Resources, and Design
- A Taste Around the World: “A Mountaineer Mexican Fiesta”
- A program educating students on campus (undergraduates/graduates) about food culture awareness, nutrition education, and culinary skill-building.
- Located at the Ag Sciences Annex Test Kitchen 6pm-8pm
- Organized information and recruitment for an event that the WVU School of Pharmacy invited us to.
- The information was presented to the West Virginia Grief Center.
- Thursday Jan 31st 5:45pm; Present information at approximately 6:15pm
- Women Love Your Heart Health Screening set-up
- Friday Feb. 1st 5pm
- Women Love Your Heart Health Screening main event
- Saturday Feb. 2nd 7:30am-2pm
So, stay tuned ladies and gentleman… You’ll be reading some very interesting community nutrition blogs within the next few days!